Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 11 Enigma in three
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Sun Mar 19 19:05:20 2006

Hi Don,

I've been doing lots of clothes shopping lately under pressure from the
women in the family. They know all the 'good designer name's' in men's
clothing, shoes, etc. and are not slow in making sure I'm buying all the
right stuff.

I purchased a number of pairs of dress shoes and have had to hide some of my
old favourite shoes as they now want to donate them to good will or even
worse toss them when I not looking.

Some of the store mannquins were posed exactly like your background guy.

Regards,

Greg