Subject: [Leica] Olympus DSLR
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Sun Mar 19 18:49:38 2006

You are right. We just won't have hundreds of millions of tour guides. A
ridiculous notion.

The Chinese and other SE asian economies count on US and EU markets
for their goods. Cut them off and watch them starve. The "right"
geopolitical
event and well, .....

Scott

--
Pics @ http://www.adrenaline.com/snaps
Leica M6TTL, Bessa R, Nikon FM3a, Nikon D70, Rollei AFM35