Subject: [Leica] PAW week 11
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun Mar 19 09:12:31 2006

Hi Michiel,
I definitely prefer the cropped (1st) image: very nice light on the
side of his face + a clear and good action shot.
The 2nd one is a bit in between: it might work better shot from
further away (or wider), with a few people looking to the bicyclist.
Just my 2 cents ofcourse.
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 19-mrt-06, om 17:53 heeft Michiel Fokkema het volgende geschreven: