Subject: [Leica] Olympus DSLR
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sat Mar 18 18:53:12 2006

Hi Don, normally I don't get into political debate, but I agree with lots
of what you said. BTW, China ruled the world once too...

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Olympus DSLR)
Message from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Olympus DSLR)
Message from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Olympus DSLR)