Subject: [Leica] HM Bark Endeavour
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Fri Mar 17 11:21:38 2006

Yes Philippe
The other one was taken from a different position(and a different year),
and I'll have to take a look if it was the "Grand Turk" There's nearly
always some historic replica moored there in summer.The composition (or
not) such as it is wasn't intentional but forced by the location and the
lens I used - maybe balance would be a better word. :-)
Anyway, I'm already collecting a lot of tips to see if I can get PS to
work better on it (I'm still learning CS2)
cheers
Douglas