Subject: [Leica] I am visiting Australia
From: bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce)
Date: Fri Mar 17 08:58:24 2006

B.D., I was trying to find a photo of George Roger, to see if he was
a little man looking-up to the Nubas ...................... but no
immediate luck! Do you have something, at work?

However, I came-across this:

http://www.photolondon.org.uk/essay/photo_essay.pdf

which should intrigue the Brits. and Colonials .............. if
nobody else!

B.