Subject: [Leica] re: What to see/shoot in Augusta, GA?
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed Mar 15 18:08:07 2006

Rob,
Hopefully you will not be there in ten days as the Masters golf tournement
craziness starts.  Do go by the Augusta National course as it is absolutely
beautiful, I say go by as they will not allow non-members in.  Augusta is
near the coast relatively speaking so do go by Charleston and any of the
barrier islands.  Very beautiful country, especially this time of the year.
Enjoy the company of your son.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com