Subject: [Leica] Lympa Log - Leica 90mm Summicron R with Olympus E-330
From: bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce)
Date: Wed Mar 15 10:32:21 2006

There are no cheap flights into Reno, next week.

Plus the fact that we have a LUG meeting in Amsterdam, to see the HCB
exhibition and make contact with each other, .......... mmm and since
it's the week-end, to go to Nathan's favorite bar where they sell
hundreds of brands of beer (mostly Belgian of course) ...............
and there's apparently an excellent place with a multiplicity of
malts, nearby ..............

So whilst you're with the younger people, following the buzz of the
'planes, we'll be following the b...z..of..............

B.