Subject: [Leica] Lympa Log - Leica 90mm Summicron R with Olympus E-330
From: bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce)
Date: Wed Mar 15 06:22:31 2006

Eureka!

But not much to compare that $6,000 chunk of glass with, Gary. Why
not ask them for the poor man's 50-200 to try-out ........... and
compare?

Yep, a 700mm ?4 in your hands must be real fun. You definitely need
to get-behind your drapes ......... or out into the
wild ............. on the ground?

Hey, I forgot. To do a comparison, you need another
body ................ on loan, of couse.

Have fun. Await the postings.

B.