Subject: [Leica] Fuji F11
From: bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce)
Date: Wed Mar 15 04:25:29 2006

Larry, I'm looking-into a possibility of combining two glasses/lenses
in one mount.

My dentist wears one set of spectacles for reading/teeth to about 1.5
metres (screen distance), with a flip-down set of glasses, mounted on
top of the first pair, to provide distance viewing (tv, driving etc.).

His eyes not only need magnification, but also correction. It works
great for him ...........

B.