Subject: [Leica] NIce images
From: bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce)
Date: Wed Mar 15 03:16:59 2006

Thanks Walt ................ a well needed change, particularly in
the capital.

The role of the woman, further south, is somewhat
different .............. she is seen to be, and accepted as, an
important, but not controlling (directly), part of the
community ..............

Where economics are society, everybody has to help and is respected.

B.