Subject: [Leica] So long Rodinal. I'm going to miss you.
From: wooderson at gmail.com (Matt Powell)
Date: Tue Mar 14 19:29:43 2006

On 3/14/06, feli <feli2@earthlink.net> wrote:
> But with AGFA dead as a doorknob, both are ancient history.
>
> I'm still looking for a replacement for APX100.

Ultrafine Online (I can't remember the URL) is closing out 2010-dated
bulk rolls of APX100 for $23 apiece. I've got five now and am trying
to decide if I want five or ten more or if I'd rather just switch to
FP4.

The chemical component of Agfa lives on and announced that they'll
have a distribution chain in place sometime soon. Until then you can
order it from J&C Photo (www.jandcphoto.com), or could as of a week
ago. B&H might have gotten some in with their big shipment of APX
film.

--
MP
wooderson@gmail.com