Subject: [Leica] Lee's PAW
From: Engl6914 at cableone.net (Lee England)
Date: Mon Mar 13 05:11:31 2006

Don,

    Thanks for the comment about my photo.  Do you have any idea what to do
about the static, classic braching?  Come to think of it, one of my great
scenes from New Orleans was ruined by that kind of object--and it was hot
and humid that day as well.

Lee England
Natchez, Miss.

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Lee's PAW)