Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 10 Perplexed
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Mar 12 16:25:29 2006

Jeffery,
Look through the viewfinder, concentrate on seeing the image and pust the
shutter release by flexing the first joint of your index finger.  By seeing
the image your body will hold the view still.  Doesn't really help if the
subject moves but you can really hold a rangefinder very still in you
concentrate on seeing the image in the viewfinder.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com