Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 10 Perplexed
From: shino at (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Sun Mar 12 13:10:35 2006

i like this one.  i am also a sucker for non-conventional light,
monitors, televisions, christmas tree lights.  black and white make
the color problems go away, and at low light only your rods are really
working anyway i suppose.   i am very impressed that you could make
that image with only 400 asa film.

On Mar11 21:43, Don Dory wrote:
> I love the look of a computer monitor as a main light.  So, when I saw this
> woman working on an image I just had to wait for the right look.
> Neopan 400, Summilux ASPH at 1.4 and something ridiculously slow.
> Don

Rei Shinozuka
Ridgewood, New Jersey

Replies: Reply from don.dory at (Don Dory) ([Leica] Don's PAW 10 Perplexed)