Subject: [Leica] 35/3.5 Summaron LTM
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sun Mar 12 13:06:34 2006

Can't find fault in either of those images! You have had very good luck with
the Russian lenses (mine are definitely soft focus lenses). And I'm sure
that technique is better in your camp as well. I'll scout around for an old
Jupiter 12. Thanks for the tip, Daniel.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com