Subject: [Leica] Photos from the Bethlehem Steel Works
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sun Mar 12 06:11:37 2006

BD--

One of the things I learned early in shooting for a newspaper is
shoot early and shoot often. When arriving at a news scene,
immediately start shooting. Look for the perfect moment, but don't
wait for it. You never know when opportunities will dry up.

Much the same applies here. Record the sights of a decaying place.
Get it on film and worry about cliche later, when you can afford to.

Good photos, good location. good historic record.

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Photos from the Bethlehem Steel Works)
Message from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Photos from the Bethlehem Steel Works)