Subject: [Leica] WTB: manual for Canon 7 rangefinder
From: Thinkofcole at aol.com (Thinkofcole@aol.com)
Date: Sun Mar 12 05:02:35 2006

Sincere thanks to all who responded with ideas for a Canon 7 manual...I'm
still holding out for a reasonably priced one...I know John Craig for a long

time and used to sell him original manuals years ago for $5 apiece...He used
show up at camera shows with 10 or 15 boxes of them for sale...He now has
competition, among others, from photography-book dealers like Leon
Pomerantz in
Finger Lakes, N.Y. and Petra Keller on the West Coast...They do it  for a
living so I guess they have to charge a lot...regards, bob