Subject: [Leica] Week 9 and 10
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Sat Mar 11 06:45:34 2006

Hi Michiel,

Philippe beat me to it!  I was going to say almost exactly the same thing
about the two photos.

Week 9 is a lovely portrait of a beautiful young lady.  I like the
glamour-type lighting bordering on washed out in the face...it really
emphasizes her eyes nicely.  Did you filter at all?  I suggest as you
pursue your project you remind yourself to shoot in various lighting all
the way from this type to dramatic shadows to low light, and whatever else
you can think of.  Variety will make the end product more interesting to
look at, IMHO.

Best,
Aaron

Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Week 9 and 10)