Subject: [Leica] Tate Modern gallery, London
From: simonpj at mac.com (Simon PJ)
Date: Sat Mar 11 02:22:47 2006

Colin -

I loved your Tate Modern photos. I work just down the river from the gallery
and have often been in there with a camera - but using colour neg rather
than black and white, and focusing my attention on individual people rather
than the patterns of people and space.

Your pictures made me realise what I've been missing!

Best,

Simon.