Subject: [Leica] Re:Deer as rats
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Thu Mar 9 15:43:09 2006

The worst deer hits though happen when the deer is on the roadside and
bolts across just as your car passes. These are the most frequent in
northern Minnesota and Wisconsin. Although I did have one, I think it
was in Wyoming or North Dakota, who ran alongside the car and then
darted in front of us. Almost nailed that one - a big mule deer that
would have done a nasty bit of work on the front of the car.

Adam