Subject: [Leica] Couple of E-330 shots -- Naming the Leicapus - Olyca?
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Thu Mar 9 12:29:29 2006

For B.D. = Absolutely no reason what so ever.
For others = Others already have the glass, know the glass's
signature, and may also shoot slides and other films. Having an
adapter has provided much pleasure, at times profit, and has saved me
$'s by not requiring duplicating focal lengths in different systems.
The notion that I have 10mm - 70mm covered in AF Aeverything canon
glass and also have manual Leica lenses which cut beautiful images
and work on R and Canon bodies feels very good in terms of backup
gear for any assignment.

BTW: I've never spent more than a half-a-zillion on a lens and none
of them weigh more than a million pounds.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Couple of E-330 shots -- Naming the Leicapus - Olyca?)