Subject: RE: [Leica] Jeffery PAW - Week 10 - À la manière de Robert Capa
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Wed Mar 8 16:00:20 2006

I have read of several different kinds of developers that seem to work
forever and, like wine, get better with age. I have seen that written about
Diafine. The 777 seems to have in its favor sheer simplicity and long life.
If they sold the stuff in the states, I'd be inclined to try it on a lark.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com