Subject: RE: [Leica] Jeffery PAW - Week 10 - À la manière de Robert Capa
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Wed Mar 8 15:56:13 2006

I've seen very few "pro" sorts of photographers in my Katrina aftermath
shooting. I am up to about 110 finished images now, and need to get them
posted. I'm anxious to see how Feli's came out too.

He got here in the nick of time. They are now bulldozing in the Lower 9th
Ward.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com