Subject: Re: Re: [Leica] Jeffery PAW - Week 10 - À la manière de Robert Capa
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Wed Mar 8 08:19:15 2006

I used Agfa 400 and Rodinal when I wanted to tame the strong contrasty
lighting in Africa. You probably have something of the same kind of
lighting in the south.

But it can be fairly gritty. I have some shots up:

http://www.dlridings.se/paw/2003/34.html
http://www.dlridings.se/paw/2003/35.html
http://www.dlridings.se/paw/2004/14.html

If you are out to get a lot of sharpness, it's not a particularly good
combination. APX400 isn't a very good film for that, despite the help
from Rodinal. But you can get some nice tones. All of those were
diluted 1:25.

Daniel