Subject: [Leica] Millennium Bridge, London
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Tue Mar 7 19:26:10 2006

Colin - Welcome and thanks for posting.  It's always good to see new
photos.  I like the way you've arranged the very modern bridge to
lead the eye into the venerable old dome of the cathedral.  The
people on the bridge are a plus, too.  But, as Philippe commented,
the buildings on the far side of the river are a bit distracting.  A
lower position might help separate the bridge from buildings more,
though I expect you'd have to darken them some even then to minimize
their effect.  A  walk around the area might give you a another
position that helps, too, or an entirely different, even more
interesting, combination of bridge and cathedral.