Subject: [Leica] HeyB.D., what about the latest rumor from Leica?
From: brad at bradbrad.com (brad daly)
Date: Tue Mar 7 12:05:29 2006

the invasion will come while the weather is still good with little
forethought to what is rumored to happen in russia in the winter.

--brad

--
brad daly
brad@bradbrad.com

"I love the Pope, I love seeing him in his Pope-Mobile, his three
feet of bullet proof plexi-glass.  That's faith in action folks!  You
know he's got God on his side."
     --Bill Hicks

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] HeyB.D., what about the latest rumor from Leica?)