Subject: [Leica] Daily Dose of Spring XXIII More Bradford Pears
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue Mar 7 04:43:21 2006

Bruce,
Unfortunately, the Bradford Pear is a sterile tree, no fruit.  Suburbanites
wouldn't want their pretty yards messed up with rotting fruit now would we?
They are also a fairly fragile tree so that when bad weather happens you
find branches everywhere they don't belong and occasionally trees on things
you wish hadn't been crushed. But for two weeks or so they are wonderful
every year.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com