Subject: [Leica] Daily Dose of Spring XXII The trees begin in earnest
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Mar 5 19:17:12 2006

Ted,
That rotation works, but the image really was shot not that far past noon so
the shadows tell me the verticle is correct.  Interesting thought though.

As to clouds, this time of year the trees are clouds of white, pink, and
reds.  My inner eye sees close and macro so expressing on film the clouds of
blossoms is difficult for me to do.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com