Subject: [Leica] Daily Dose of Spring XX A taste for white
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Mar 4 15:55:10 2006

Daniel,
Yes, these shots are typically one to four days old.  Time depends on
whether I can get to the E-6 lab during lunch.  I will be cruel a little
later as enough blooms are happening that I can show whole lawns filled with
flowers.

Maybe you should vacation in the south of the U.S right about now instead of
Africa.  The Euro is doing OK so it shouldn't be too expensive.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com