Subject: [Leica] PMA report
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri Mar 3 16:00:57 2006

Bruce,
The tested papers were not the new paper.  I have been watching the B&W
paper wars for a long time, and up until the new papers showed up, the best
B&W traditional look paper was the gloss on an HP whatever machine.  Both
the new Innova paper and the Hannemuhle looked and felt like traditional
fibre prints.  Deep rich blacks that transitioned into lovely grays and
clean whites.  No artsy fartsy fine art water color paper low Dmax in the
new corner.

Pretty exciting really.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com