Subject: OT Re: RE: [Leica] Vancouver Camera Show and Lugger Meet
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Thu Mar 2 19:09:06 2006

Hi Vick,

> OT, but let me know if/when you are coming to Ottawa.  There are two
> fine major universities here (Ottawa U and Carleton), oh, I forgot
> - St.Paul's U too.

Ottawa may or may not be on Melissa's short list (she has applied there and
they must have called the house here 10 days since Christmas). So far we are
going to visit the U of T, Queens and U of Western Ontario. McGill in
Montreal is not penciled in yet, but she would fit in well there as she is
completely fluent in French.

> I'm from UBC.  Beautiful campus; I would love to go back, but the city
> is too expensive to live these days.

UBC is where I'd like for her to go, but it is not my decision (she's 18 and
only half listens to dad now). We are looking at UBC last and I've been
talking it up but we will see.

I'll drop you a pm if we do in fact get into Ottawa later this month.

Regards,

Greg