Subject: [Leica] Vancouver Camera Show and Lugger Meet
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Thu Mar 2 18:56:28 2006

Hi Peter,

Glad to put you on the list. It is already getting to be a good group with a
mix of the usual suspect's and some new people that have never attended a
Vancouver Lugger's Meet. I'm not sure if Mark D. is still on the Lug? If you
see or talk to him could you please pass along the VCS notice?

Your Nikkor 85/2 sounds like it is cut from the same mold as the Canon 85/2.
The Canon is a heavy brass and chrome lens and probably the best image maker
I'll ever see for $140. (598 grams w/o external finder, 623 grams with
finder.) The move to digital cameras is giving me some opportunities I don't
want to miss.

Funny you should mention your long fingered hands. I have a picture in the
master bedroom of my daughter Victoria holding her old violin and she has
the same kind of Piano Player hands I see on you in a photo I took at a
previous Leica Meet!

Best Regards,

Greg