Subject: [Leica] Weekly canal walk
From: stasys1 at cox.net (Stasys Petravicius)
Date: Thu Mar 2 18:48:45 2006

Doug- I like your gull shots- pretty sharp and nice compositions. When
I was taking photo classes at the community college- I remember the
teacher saying "no seagull pictures!". I think it was because next to
the ocean here- the students were inundating him with those. But- like
I said- I like yours. I took a shot of a flock of seabirds this winter
which I like- but haven't tried to post it yet. I need to take the time
to figure out how to send a jpeg file to the Leica gallery site. Best,
Stasys