Subject: [Leica] new Epson scanners
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu Mar 2 16:37:49 2006

Bruce,
The V700 showed some very good scanning capability at 6400dpi.  The pro
version gives you an adapter to scan a large format piece of film perfectly
flat at the exact focus point of the mechanism.  For the person, lab, or
studio that does a good number but not a lot this makes a lot of sense.  For
me, the ability to get a pretty good scan of my medium format film and do
easy digital proof sheets make this a probably winner.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com