Subject: [Leica] Cape Cod Winter
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Thu Mar 2 12:12:44 2006

Richard,

Nice images at Cape Cod. Will admit the Marconi staircase made me reach
for the Dramamine but the rest sure made up for it. Think the black and
white of the couple and fence gets top billing. I'd try it with and
without the flare for the heck of it. Photoshop could easily get rid of
the sun. Also, much prefer your first version of bushes and shore to
second. Splitting the frame with a horizon line might make the scene
appear a bit static.

Walt

Replies: Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] Cape Cod Winter)