Subject: [Leica] Photographers Formulary Rapid Fix
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Wed Mar 1 18:24:32 2006

Thanks much for doing the homework on this. I guess I'm not used to doing so
much preparation for fixers. I spend all of my fretting over the developers!
I'll pour my remaining fixer into 500ml bottles and try the half hour of
sitting in dilution before I try again. Thanks!!

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com