Subject: [Leica] Which one you prefer?
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed Mar 1 17:22:11 2006

It's a tough call, Luis - I definitely prefer the couple's interaction in
the horizontal; his hand gesture is particularly tender, and one you don't
usually see caught on film this way. Very nice. On the other hand, I prefer
the framing in the vertical. In both, I wish you closer, although I realize
that can be very tough in situations such as this.

Either way, nice catch!

B. D.