Subject: [Leica] Riding the T with the new E330
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Tue Feb 28 10:59:06 2006

Thanks, Barry - Some basic sharpening that I run on every image, and on some
a slight bit of curve adjustment or screening of a face here and there....

Impressions....the new sensor is a big improvement over the previous 4/3
DSLR sensor; I believe the new matrix meter is an improvement; having the
"live view" LCD that swings up is terrific for the kind of work I do; the
"live view" needs some more work before it's really practical - very, very
dim in low light or with dark images - it's useable on the T, but in a dim
room at night, fugedaboutit; the E330 viewfinder image is small and dark -
not nearly as good as the E-1 and not as good as the E500; good ergonomics,
menus, etc.; good overall feel to the camera; good handling.