Subject: [Leica] Week 8 possibilities
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Tue Feb 28 04:54:50 2006

Thanks, Daniel--
On Feb 28, 2006, at 1:22 AM, Daniel Ridings wrote:

> Many thanks Ric. I keep looking at the Reala I bought inspired by
> your shots :-)

Slow film is something I learned to love when I came to Leica.

> That is quite a range of scenes from such a small area. I read it
> wrong at first (read NC as DC) :-)

Less is more, as we always say here.

> Good luck with the paperwork. It's nice to see how a stroll around the
> block in order to refresh yourself can result in such nice things.

There's nothing like going for a photo walk to clear me and get my
mind completely somewhere else. PAW has really made it something I
feel a need to do regularly - like exercise or meditation. Maybe it's
both.

Message from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Week 8 possibilities)