Subject: [Leica] Week 8 possibilities
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Mon Feb 27 21:21:56 2006

In a message dated 2/27/2006 10:15:29 P.M. Central Standard Time,
ricc@mindspring.com writes:

A framed  picture gets a bike  delivery
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album334/8_bike

This is my fav of the set. There are tie-ins that could let them be
shuffled
into diptychs, but  aside from them all being shot in the same  area, the
set
as a whole is not cohesive.

Like what happened to the bicycle? Did the jogger steal it? And then the
kid
calls the cops to report it; was the girl in the beauty shop calling the
jogger to tell him the coast was clear?

If that was it, maybe you should have shown the guy's bluetooth  earphone.
Or
maybe the kid was calling the girl to hire her crazy cousin to  go get the
bicycle back.  And how could the kid lose his bicycle in a 4-5  block area?

Oops, time to take my meds.   I am doing pretty good after the  surgery,
walking without pain already!  Or maybe that's the meds ;- )

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana