Subject: [Leica] Voigtlander-Cosina wide lenses
From: yongwei.chan at gmail.com (Chan Yong Wei)
Date: Mon Feb 27 04:45:58 2006

Hi Rob,

I've found the CV 21/4 a joy to use. Here are some shots, mostly on
Fuji NPS 160, taken with the lens:
http://flickr.com/photos/nihraguk/tags/21mm/. The build quality of the
lens itself is acceptable, especially at its price. I'd highly
recommend that you go for it, especially if you know you like the 21mm
focal length.

Regards,

Yong Wei