Subject: [Leica] Runic Delta
From: pklein at (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun Feb 26 22:47:35 2006

Left off the subject the first time, let's try this again. . .

At 10:15 PM 2/26/2006 -0800, Richard wrote:
 >I guess these pics from San Francisco look pretty neat too:
>Someone said this picture could use more contrast, so here it is:

Richard:  I like this picture.  While I know what it really is, it makes me
think of the Huygens probe's aerial views of Titan from below the cloud

Not sure which version I like better.  The first has a nice long
scale.  The second is "punchier," but  loses a little detail.  People could
argue about it forever.  I'd make two prints, put them aside for a couple
of days, then look at them fresh.  If you still can't decide, make one with
contrast in between the two.

Replies: Reply from pdzwig at (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] Runic Delta)