Subject: [Leica] more portraits: americans and their firearms
From: summicron at bellsouth.net (Frank F. Farmer)
Date: Sat Feb 25 20:22:56 2006

I must admit that I agree with Ted.  These are interesting and relevant
images.  And, many folks are these parts (read central/south
Mississippi) can relate.  Get ye to a publisher!  Great photos!

Frank Farmer
Jackson, Miss.

P.S.  - I'll be waiting for your 6x6 in my front room w/ a .45 acp . .
. unless I"m in the kitchen.  I'll have my Leica too.  ;-)