Subject: [Leica] The better-than-a-Paterson reel
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sat Feb 25 10:02:37 2006

There was a technical note, or an essay, or SOMETHING on the Jobo site
that said NEVER NEVER EVER put plastic reels into PhotoFlo (or
whatever) because your reels will be gummed up and they will never
recover from the experience. It was stated so profoundly that from
that point on I put this on my list of "never".

On the other hand I use Hewes reels with it just fine and the reels
load great - although the film doesn't have to slide down the spirals
like it does in the plastic reels.

Adam