Subject: [Leica] I will miss Mardi Gras
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Fri Feb 24 05:04:45 2006

In a message dated 2/23/2006 8:43:06 A.M. Central Standard Time,
r.s.taylor@comcast.net writes:

Good  luck tomorrow Sonny.  Isn't it amazing how
much routine maintenance  we need as we get older
- and how much it pays  off?

Thanks so much, It went very well indeed, I am already putting weight  on
the
worst one.  May be off crutches by Sat or Sunday.  Pain is gone  from the
other,  he said the synvisc will hold me another bit of time, but  I will be
joining the metal parts club.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com