Subject: [Leica] I will miss Mardi Gras
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Wed Feb 22 20:19:08 2006

I really was torn about going to New Orleans,  because all my favorite
places
are closed. (I'm not too much of a quarter  guy.

I would love to go meet with Feli, and my dear friend Jeffery  and stalk the
Mardi Gras, but it is not to be.

I have been  having  knee problems, and tomorrow will go in for a little
CLA
of my  left knee, along with some injections on my right one to grease it
up.
The Doc  said I do not need to do a Tina, and get something nice in
titanium,
 YET.

I may not get you your flowers,but if I don't, go  to

http://www.sonc.com/friday/index.html

and pick your  own!

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches,  Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?,  crawfish

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] I will miss Mardi Gras)
Reply from bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce) ([Leica] I will miss Mardi Gras)
Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] I will miss Mardi Gras)
Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] I will miss Mardi Gras)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] I will miss Mardi Gras)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] I will miss Mardi Gras)