Subject: [Leica] The better-than-a-Paterson reel
From: lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda)
Date: Fri Feb 24 00:54:16 2006

On 24/02/2006, at 9:35, Philippe Orlent wrote:

> Does this mean that the wetting agent deteriorates the plastic?

no, the plastic is fine, but it difficults loading them slightly
braking the film advance, which can be very annoying with 135 rolls.
The effect seems to be accumulative; that was a vague impression
about my own decreasing ability until I saw it in the jobo's sheet
and since then the reels were loading fine.

Saludos
http://imaginarymagnitude.net/blog/

Message from lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda) ([Leica] The better-than-a-Paterson reel)
Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] The better-than-a-Paterson reel)