Subject: [Leica] The better-than-a-Paterson reel
From: lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda)
Date: Fri Feb 24 00:31:55 2006

On 23/02/2006, at 22:31, Jeffery Smith wrote:

> Now maybe I can emerge from the downstairs bathroom with 2 reels of
> loaded
> film and no sweat pouring off my face.

sure, trash those reels and buy a Jobo 1520 and a second reel.
They're the better designed plastic reels I've seen ever, but as all
plastic reels if you use them to rinse the film into wetting agent
solution, they will end almost useless :(

Saludos
http://imaginarymagnitude.net/blog/

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] The better-than-a-Paterson reel)