Subject: [Leica] silver vs pixels
From: raimo.m.korhonen at uusikaupunki.fi (Raimo K)
Date: Tue Feb 21 10:14:55 2006

Stunning images. Thank you very much for the link.
He equals my former favourite colour photographer Shinzo Maeda, IMHO
surpasses Eliot Porter.
I did not read anything, just looked at the images, until overflow, that is.
All the best!
Raimo K
Personal photography homepage at:
http://www.uusikaupunki.fi/~raikorho